Listen to The Family Burrito’s latest episode below:
This is a Podcast about two Sisters raised in a F**ked Up Family.
Welcome back to The Family Burrito Podcast -Episode 55.
Sisters Jessie and Christine discuss…
- Our dysregulated nervous systems
- Deb Dana- Polyvagal Theory Book
- Building resiliency
- Reading peoples’ tone’s wrong
- Christine shared reading voice tones wrong
- Shut down during a conflict
- Feeling attacked and rejected during conflict
- Jessie explains what “left me on read” means
- Jessie’s fight or flight pattern in the mornings
- Making things personal during conflict
- The thing we’re never going to get in childhood
- Letting go of attachment
- Becoming the thing you didn’t get in childhood
Resources: Deb Dana’s Polyvagal Theory in Therapy Book
Thank you to our listeners for your support.
Connect with The Family Burrito Podcast website | Twitter |Instagram
Christine’s Mental Health Podcast:episode 35: the recovery (Ways to Recover from Chronic Pain and Long COVID with Arun Nijhawan, PART TWO)
Connect with Christine on Twitter | Instagram | Blog | Youtube | linktree | Facebook
Disclaimer: The information and recommendations in this Podcast are only opinions of the hosts of The Family Burrito Podcast — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/thefamilyburrito/message