(#33) IN THIS EPISODE Jessie And Christine talk about
- The Great Depression who were sold by their parents
- How cancer leads to spirituality shifts
- Jessie’s bestfriend dying from cancer
- How daughters of narcissistic mothers are affected
- Narcissistic spouse trauma bonds
- Narcissistic abuse in families
- The cycles of a narcissist
- Why narcissists have no empathy
- Spiritual journey
- Signs from beyond
- How to set boundaries with your siblings
Giving us a 5 star rating and a review would mean the world to us!
A simple one sentence review is perfect! We are on over 10+ podcast platforms currently. Thank you to our listeners for all your support. We love feedback and hearing your own stories of family dysfunction.
Check out Christine’s Podcast: How Coronavirus Saved My Life
Disclaimer: The information and recommendations in this Podcast are only opinions of the hosts of The Family Burrito Podcast. — This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/thefamilyburrito/message