In this episode…
- Jessie talks about her week at welding school and her mornings.
- Christine talks about her new relationship
- Working in the Trauma ICU (Christine’s personal story)
- The Nursing shortage
- How Long COVID in nurses could be linked to burn out and adrenal fatigue
- Covid Vaccination
- Anitvaxxers vs Vaxxers (hint: neither one is correct)
- Reacting to Will Smith and Chris Rock (Jessie wanting to react)
- Joe Rogan
- The illusions of the stories we all create
- Donald Trump being a narcissist not racist
- The government creating fear for the purpose of keeping us divided
Please follow, download, and share our show!!
Giving us a 5 star rating and a review would mean the world to us!
- A simple one sentence review is perfect!
We are on 9 podcast platforms currently.
Thank you to our listeners for all your support.
We love feedback and love hearing your own stories of family dysfunction.
The Family Burrito Podcast website
Follow The Family Burrito Podcast on Twitter
Follow The Family Burrito Podcast on Instagram
Listen, Download, and Share Christine’s Podcast:
Follow How Coronavirus Saved My Life Podcast on Twitter
Follow How Coronavirus Saved My Life Podcast onInstagram
Follow How Coronavirus Saved My Life Blog
Disclaimer: The information and recommendations in this Podcast are only opinions of the hosts of The Family Burrito Podcast. — This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/thefamilyburrito/message